Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Input from home

I just received this email from my friend, Brandon.

Hey man, 
I just thought you would think this was very interesting considering it approaches so many government services we take for granted that you may not have in Guyana.
http://i.imgur.com/590Ev.png
-Brandon
I think my friend's point is the most important part.  I love getting input from home.  Especially when people try to put themselves in other's shoes.  In this case, we raise questions about quality of life in other countries and compare that with our own country's struggle for a better life.  Albeit, the latest struggle in our healthcare reform has had many heated arguments and strong points of view, at least we've made some headway as well as have the opportunity to hear Joe cuss on the mic.  You rockstar!


Thanks buddy!

No comments: