Sunday, February 22, 2009

Rapid Reflections

It's one past the hour.  I am completely exhausted.  All week I've been wanting to write on here and log my thoughts, emotions, and the process that has come out of all this preparation.

Unfortunately, like a lot of other things that had to be cut out or postponed, I will have to make time later to share this with all of you.  I even ran out of time to properly load up my iPod to Christpher Olin standars and this is actually worrying me (ridiculous and stomache pitting at the same time).

I'm off to bed.  Wake up is at 5am for a 6:30 drive to LAX and a 9am flight to Philly.  I am wrecked and hurting, but I will perservier.

I am already missing you.

xo,
C.

2 comments:

Sarah D said...

I hope the wrecked and hurting thing doesn't last too long...and the stress of ipod standards too! Excited to follow you on this journey!

Anastasia said...

Don't stress over the iPod. It's all good. We miss you too!